Only the finest materials are used to make the Fendergrip. Two types of UV-protected DuPont® Delrin® are used, one is glass-filled for durability in high-stress areas. To counter corrosion, stainless steel hardware is used exclusively. Each Fendergrip is hand-assembled, inspected, and tested before packaging.
FASTER, BETTER, STRONGER
- Push button speed plus the strength of your fender line.
- Only the Fendergrip gives you instant push-button fender height adjustment plus a positive lock.
- Makes fender adjustments a breeze, yet installs in seconds to cleats, grab handles, and rails of any size or shape.
- Uses your 3/8″ to 1/2″ line’s strength to hold fenders of all sizes.
- Made of rugged DuPont Delrin® and stainless steel hardware.
- At home on any boat from a 13-foot Boston Whaler, to a 27-foot Sea Ray, to Million Dollar Yachts, and Megayachts.
- Stores fenders on rails or lifelines instead of in bulky fender racks. Also stores with the fender.